This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 3:31 PM by Dutchie RSS

Problems with Sprint Services

Bennycar Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I just want to let sprint customer services that when sprint tecnical support are to have issues with repair or up-grade the communication towers, as a cortesy they should notify ( Us ) as customers that we are not gone to have Services. I don't have services for (3) dates so far and if I didn't call Customer Services, I woun't never told that was a Issue with the communication towers near my area. but yet, I got charge for the whole ammount per month, I Don't think that I have to pay for a Phone services that I don't have, I just carrie a Phone Device and pay for a Services that I don't have. My Solution about this problem is to change my Cell Phone Services with a Diferent Company, Infact my (2) years contract with Sprint is already Expired last year, after 10 years as a Customer.

• 1. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Dutchie Sprint Employee

- Bennycar It is really hard to send all customers that are affected by an outage (either due to network upgrades or act of God) a personal message. If you call into customer service they should be able to give you a (partial) credit for the days you were confirmed out of service.

This is decided on a case to case basis. If you do not want to call in you send me a private message with phone number, security pin/answer and the dates you had no service. We can than look into what options we have.

We do appreciate your loyalty and would not like to see you leave due to this.

- Mark

Social Care Team

• 2. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Bennycar Regular Visitor

Thank you for answer (Mark). i did call customer services and addres the issues about not having services for 12/14/2012  12/15/2012 12/16/2012 and not only those dates also the last of November 29th and 30th 2012. and I was told that I a patial credit was gone to appear on my monthly bill and yet have not received such credit.the phone numbers on question about lock of services on the aboved days are (915)781-9544 and (915)861-5410 security pin # 19601129.

thank you I appreciated the time you take to read and know about this issues.

your truly.

Benito Perez.

• 3. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Bennycar Regular Visitor

Thank you for answer (Mark). i did call customer services and addres the issues about not having services for 12/14/2012  12/15/2012 12/16/2012 and not only those dates also the last of November 29th and 30th 2012. and I was told that I a patial credit was gone to appear on my monthly bill and yet have not received such credit.the phone numbers on question about lock of services on the aboved days are (915)781-9544 and (915)861-5410 security pin # 19601129.

your truly.

Benito Perez.

• 4. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Bennycar Regular Visitor

your truly.

Benito Perez.

• 5. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Bennycar Regular Visitor

your truly.

Benito Perez.

• 6. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Bennycar Regular Visitor

Dutchie wrote:

- Bennycar It is really hard to send all customers that are affected by an outage (either due to network upgrades or act of God) a personal message. If you call into customer service they should be able to give you a (partial) credit for the days you were confirmed out of service.

This is decided on a case to case basis. If you do not want to call in you send me a private message with phone number, security pin/answer and the dates you had no service. We can than look into what options we have.

We do appreciate your loyalty and would not like to see you leave due to this.

- Mark

Social Care Team

your truly.

Benito Perez.

• 7. Re: Problems with Sprint Services
    Dutchie Sprint Employee

- Bennycar Glad to be of assistance and that you are getting some compensation. If you have any more issues please let us know!

- Mark

Social Media C

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...