This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2013 5:44 PM by SORRYLEW1 RSS

sprint airave inop

skarocka34 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

i get the three beeps and i know the phone is ringing cause it shows up on my home phone caller id but i can not hear anything after the three beeps and can not hear anything on the home phone i already called sprint and they did the reset has anyone had this issue

• 1. Re: sprint airave inop
    Sprintcast Social Care

Thanks for posting. Can you try dialing *99 to verify if you receive a "Welcome to AIRAVE" message to confirm a proper connection between the Airave and your phone?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

• 2. Re: sprint airave inop

i can dial the *99 i get the three beeps then i hear nothing i can not hear the ringing or anything but when i call my house it rings and there is no tone or anything just silence

• 3. Re: sprint airave inop

i can dial the *99 i get the three beeps then i hear nothing i can not hear the ringing or anything but when i call my house it rings and there is no tone or anything just silence

• 4. Re: sprint airave inop

• 5. Re: sprint airave inop

• 6. Re: sprint airave inop

• 7. Re: sprint airave inop
    khidr Newbie

I am having exactly this same problem, and ironically, it also started right around the 10th.  If I unplug it, I can make calls (with the poor reception that made me get one in the first place), but when it's running, I get the three beeps indicating that the call is connected and silence after that on multiple headsets.  I've tried running directly from my modem, through my router and through a switch, nothing makes a difference.   Since I can't actually call Sprint to troubleshoot this if it's plugged in, I'd love some online help.

Thanks.

• 8. Re: sprint airave inop
    PALahti Newbie
    1. I have the same issue with my airave.  When connected i can call out but if someone is using the internet in my home, i hear every other word or half words that the person on the other line is saying. i have to disconnect it to call out from my cell.  I have even had Sprint swap it out thinking my 1st one was defective.
    2. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 9. Re: sprint airave inop
    PALahti Newbie
    1. I have the same issue with my airave.  When connected i can call out but if someone is using the internet in my home, i hear every other word or half words that the person on the other line is saying. i have to disconnect it to call out from my cell.  I have even had Sprint swap it out thinking my 1st one was defective.
  • 10. Re: sprint airave inop
    PALahti Newbie
  • 11. Re: sprint airave inop
    PALahti Newbie
    1. I have the same issue with my airave.  When connected i can call out but if someone is using the internet in my home, i hear every other word or half words that the person on the other line is saying. i have to disconnect it to call out from my cell.  I have even had Sprint swap it out thinking my 1st one was defective. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 12. Re: sprint airave inop
    PALahti Newbie
    1. I have the same issue with my airave.  When connected i can call out but if someone is using the internet in my home, i hear every other word or half words that the person on the other line is saying. i have to disconnect it to call out from my cell.  I have even had Sprint swap it out thinking my 1st one was defective. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 13. Re: sprint airave inop
    FarmWizard Newbie

I have had my phone use the bluetooth handsfree unit in the car (Blue Ant) while I am in the house. Dialing out is normal but the phone thinks you are still in the car. Shut off the hands free or disable bluetooth.

• 14. Re: sprint airave inop
    Cosmogirl2 Regular Visitor

I'll make this real easy for you. GET RID OF THE AIRRAVE.  I got it, and it screwed up my phone to the point I thought I needed to change it out. It would not send some of my text messages and I would receive Texts in multiples of no less than 5.  Phone calls would go straight to voicemail.  All of the issues stemmed back to the airrave. Couple that on top of the nationwide network their having due to their "upgrades" and you've got an uphill battle on communication.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points