This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 3:19 AM by mslady269 RSS

Android to iPhone switch....question !

Rayh911 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Im due to upgrade in march, and Im considerting switching from the EVO 4g to an iPhone.  Ive asked this question to Sprint employees in the store, as well as other Sprint users...and every person has a different answer.  Basically, when switching to iPhone, what will happen to music ?  I know that contacts and pictures will transfer...but Im being told that music is another story.  Some say it is NOT possible at all.  Other says its possible....but very difficult.  My situation is that I have a few hundred songs......some that were burned onto computer from CD's, and then put into phone....others that I purchased from Amazon MP3 store.  So basically its music from different sources.  All of it is on windows media player.....Im not an iTunes user.  so basically.....ive been told  i need to upload it into iTunes after i get it.....and then sync to iPhone.  i was also told....that some of the music is in the wrong format/file type for iTunes...and it wont work anyways.  any help would be appreciated !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...