This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 7:52 PM by averywelldrilling RSS

5 days & still not repaired!!!!!

averywelldrilling Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

It has been 5 days since a "Repair Tkt" was created for a Sprint Routing Issue.......and STILL NOT RESOLVED!  Ticket was 'escalated' on Monday, 1/21.......... was able to get through on Weds briefly........but today 1/26 still not resolved.  We are unable to get through to 727-868-6400  which is a local number for access to our business Verizon land line voice mail box.  We can get through to this number from ANY land line......just NOT Sprint Cell phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sprint tells me it is a routing issue......but each time I call I am told we have to wait for technicians to investigate!!!!!!!!!!!!  Geez........a      week .............. seriously?????  This is costing us lost business everyday.   I regret having purchased these cell phones for our business!!!!!! 

• 1. Re: 5 days & still not repaired!!!!!
    SuperWilliamD Social Care

averywelldrilling,

Thank you so much for making us aware of the issues! Were you told that this was an account specific network issue or is it impacting your immediate area? If you provide me with your zipcode and cross streets, I can take look at the area and see what's going on. I apologize for the frustrating issues!

William

• 2. Re: 5 days & still not repaired!!!!!

What I have been told is that the Technicians are investigating it and I have to wait.  They said it 'sounds like a SPRINT routing problem' and they have 'escalated' the repair tkt.  our business is in Pasco County FL 34667.  The land line there works just fine and the VERIZON voicemail access number 727-868-6400 can be reached using any phone EXCEPT A SPRINT CELL PHONE.     We are a water emergency business and have been losing customers and work all week when our service techs cannot call in to get messages at this number!  Any help would be appreciated.  A week seems excessive.  Note we can call other numbers and receive  calls on the SPRINT cell phones.....just not the one crucial number we NEED to call

• 3. Re: 5 days & still not repaired!!!!!

I keep getting erro when trying to reply to you..... but we are in Pasco County FL 34667.  Our land line works fine.  We simply are unable to reach one phone number with our SPRINT cell phones, 727-868-6400   This access number to reach our VERIZON Voicemails for our business landline.  Again, it can be reached using ANY phone EXCEPT a SPRINT Cell number.  We are a water emergency service business and our field techs depend on getting customers msgs in timely manner to service them.  We are losing customers and business all week thanks to SPRINT

• 4. Re: 5 days & still not repaired!!!!!
    SuperWilliamD Social Care

averywelldrilling,

I can totally understand how frustrating this is, especially if it's impacting your business. I want to take a look into your account. I'm going to send you a private message.

Standby.

William

• 5. Re: 5 days & still not repaired!!!!!

still not fixed.......... I just called AGAIN and was told the 'tickete' would be escalated to next highest level.....whatever that means!  To me it means I still cannot access our business messages and will continue to lose business .......soon to be Day SIX!  Almost time to calculate what it would cost to break the SPRINT  cell phone contract and get phones from someone else that can allow us to make calls!  It might be cheaper as each day we keep losing $$$$$     Any suggestions on what we can do other than keep calling and begging.////////////////

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...