This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 7:47 PM by BB-Batman RSS

BLACKBERRY Z10???????

SuperiorHotsy Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

So does anyone know what's going on with Sprint not having the Z10?

Are they going to carry it at all?

Honestly, I might just change services just for this phone. I really don't want to do that because I've been with sprint for 6-7 years...

COME ON PEOPLE, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!

<3 TARAHLYNN <3

• 1. Re: BLACKBERRY Z10???????
    MrFournier Regular Visitor

Yea, as usual; The phones we really want Sprint never gets them. It's always been like that with them. Unless it's Samsung, and luckily we got the iPhone, which I don't even like any more. They're always behind on everything. If it's not the phones it's the LTE. I'm thinking of switching network as well. AT&T and Verizon always get the best phones, plus at least you're paying for a network that actually works, and doesn't take a year just to only get about 21% of LTE working in New York. SMH!

• 2. Re: BLACKBERRY Z10???????
    asas Regular Visitor

From what I heard, Sprint will start selling the Z10 around May-Jun-July this year. Reason? Maybe they want to see how it sells before getting into it? Maybe they spent all their money on the iPhone to Apple? I don't know. I won't switch carrier as I have great coverage and I don't have to be the first one to get the new bb, but I'm definitely getting it.

• 3. Re: BLACKBERRY Z10???????
    MrFournier Regular Visitor

Yea, from what I herd they were going to sell the Nexus 4, and they never did. Keep believing that. Those are just speculations not real!

• 4. Re: BLACKBERRY Z10???????
    ZINDANI2008 Regular Visitor

Latest news and discussions can be found here: http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/111839?start=0&tstart=0

• 5. Re: BLACKBERRY Z10???????
    BB-Batman Newbie

I have been with Sprint since Jan 3 2001, I stuck with them through iphones 1-5! Sprint was the first network to come out with 4G if you remember and I am still on 3G in Louisiana.  Whats taking so long? I stuck with and defended them while all of my friends and I are in a room and they can play youtube videos and view pics in an instant while mine either doesn't play or loads the slowest.  I get it iphone was originally given to AT&T who was not the big dog in the cell phone world at the time. They bought Cingular contracted the iphone and now they are a powerhouse. This is Sprint's opportunity to win one and they are not getting that phone that is clearly better than the iphone for us business guys.  I am with you SuperiorHotsy I just might switch...  SPRINT BRING US THE Z10!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...