This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 10:02 AM by Chris_ra RSS

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet...

tabl3six Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Does Sprint plan to offer or support this device?

• 1. Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet...
    _DePaul Social Care

tabl3six,

Thanks for your Community Post inquiring if Sprint will provide support for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, in what capacity are your referring to offering support? If you have any question about the device, we are definitely available to assist you. You may also acquire additional support by visiting www.sprint.com/support.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

• 2. Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet...
    tabl3six Regular Visitor

I don't see the device for sale in the Sprint Store. If I were to buy it from Samsung(or 3rd party) off contract would I be able to use it in my current plan?

I currently have a Note 2 on contract.

• 3. Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet...
    Chris_ra Social Care

We currently do not offer the Samsung Galaxy Note tablet at the moment, but we do have the Galaxy Tab 2 available and fully support it.

http://bit.ly/YU9yL7

EDIT: I have not heard of a supported chipset, but if you are able to find a the tablet with a wireless chip that states that it supports wireless activation on Sprint we can activate it on your account and we will offer support for the wireless connection. It would only be best-effort support for the operating system since we don't carry the device and thus don't have documentation on it.

Thank you,

Chris

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...