4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 9:52 AM by swhitak45886@yahoo.com RSS

THIS PHONE SUCKS!

mowery58 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I can't even believe that Sprint would sell this phone to me. It shuts off constantly, overheats, and won't even connect to my computer. Sometimes it doesn't even charge.

• 1. Re: THIS PHONE SUCKS!
    sprint9149 Silver Expert

Its an entry level phone. Those all suck and are behind the technology curve already when they are released.

Shutting off and overheating might be caused by a bad battery. Wont connect to computer -- might just need to delete drivers and then try again ....not charging all the time - could be battery; or might need phone replaced.

Upgrade if you can. Spend some money though and get an S3/GNote2.

• 2. Re: THIS PHONE SUCKS!
    W_Windle Newbie

My girlfriend has a Replenish, it's the worst excuse for a phone I've ever seen and Sprint will not fix it or replace it without extra cost. She has been "making do" with this paperwieght for almost two years, and I am leaving Sprint altogether over it and the lack of service area.

• 3. Re: THIS PHONE SUCKS!
    DLMILL1295 Regular Visitor

Couldn't agree more.  I have had to replace mine twice since December and they finally gave me a different phone.  The first time I was told the internal antennae broke and the second time the charging mechanism completely died...after only 6 weeks of use.  I was not given a new phone, I am sure, but one that had been refurbished.  I would tell anyone considering this phone to run the other way, quickly.  And after the service I received from Sprint thorugh it all, I might even tell them to consider another carrier altogether.

• 4. Re: THIS PHONE SUCKS!
    swhitak45886@yahoo.com Newbie

Having all the same problems.  I really hate this phone, if you can even call it a phone.  Got a replacement once, which was just as bad or worse.  Can not do nothing at all with it.  Even worse in an emergency situation when I really need to depend on my phone.  I can not believe Sprint sells this phone.  When I did ask about replacing it with something else, the lady at Sprint was rude and said "well it was a free phone anyways (since I got the 99$ rebate thing).  It is just a complete waste of money seeing that I am paying close to $100.00 a month for a phone I can not even use.  Just do not know what to do.  It sucks that if I want a decent phone that works I have to pay a **** load of money to SPRINT for it since I can not upgrade for another year.  I have enough stress in my life to have to deal with besides this terrible phone.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...