3 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2013 8:01 AM by Mr7of9 RSS

HTC ARRIVE won't power on.

RandyAWW Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I woke this morning to find my ARRIVE in a power-on loop. It would vibrate, the white HTC screen would light, then go dark, repeatedly. This continues untill the battery is removed and repeats when the battery is restored. The power button does nothing... I can't shut the phone off or force a reset. Anyone ever encounter this?

• 1. Re: HTC ARRIVE won't power on.
    SprintIronman Social Care

RandyAWW,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see the troubles you're having with the phone. Since the battery has been removed and put back in and this is still happening, it would be best for our Service and Reapir Technicians to take a look at your device. You can find your local center here > http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/locator/?INTNAV=ATG:HE:Store Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

• 2. Re: HTC ARRIVE won't power on.
    RandyAWW Newbie

Thanks, I'll be stopping by the local store on my way home from work.

• 3. Re: HTC ARRIVE won't power on.
    Mr7of9 Newbie

Hi Randy,

My HTC Arrive recently started doing this a few days ago. Powers on, stays on the HTC white backlit screen and then I'm lucky if it goes to the actual OS. Then if it does, the phone roams or indicates the sim card is locked (I didn't think this phone utilized a sim card), then freezes. I remove the battery and place it back in. It's the same thing over and over. Up until a few days ago, the phone has never given me any issues. Never powered off for no apparent reason, no freezing, no glitches... nothing. I was wondering what the techs told you? When I brought mine in I was told that there is no way they can tell whats wrong with it and it was recommended I buy a new phone. Personally, I'm unable to do this just yet so I'm currenty stuck with a phone that doesnt work. Any help would be appreciated!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points