This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 12:53 PM by n9las RSS

Note 2 and airave 2.5 Don't work together. Any Ideas?

Kevinsc79 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am currently on my second Airave 2.5. After numerous hours and many dropped calls to tech support "Can you hear me now?". This thing still does not work. Whats funnier is according to the sprint map I am right in the middle of the coverage area 94536 home and 94578 at work but no signal either place. I am trying to use two galaxy note 2 in my house and neither of them connect to airave. It all worked great the first day as soon as I left the Airave coverage area it hasn't worked since. I have tried updating PRL, Changing to CDMA only, turning off network optimizer and multiple resets on both units. to No avail. I am totally frustrated with Airave support Because we spend more time repeating ourselves and calling each other back due to no signal.I have spent easily 8 hrs doing this.  Why don't they have a online chat?????? If I'm ranting here simply put I hate paying a bill where I have to spend hours trying to troubleshoot everything myself and get no where and still cant make a phone call!  So far I hate my Sprint service and I am tired of them always stating it will get better .   So If there is any help out there I could use it PLEASE !!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points