This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2013 10:33 PM by ZX-10Rider RSS

Why not switch to virgin

APPLIANGUY Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Ok.......My contract is up and and virgin mob is offering the same service for $50 less a month....why wouldn't I switch ??????? 

• 1. Re: Why not switch to virgin
    ZX-10Rider Expert

If you stayed with Sprint or switch to Virgin Mobile, what phone would you get with each?

• 2. Re: Why not switch to virgin
    ZX-10Rider Expert

If you stay with Sprint or switch to Virgin Mobile, what phone would you get with each?

• 3. Re: Why not switch to virgin
    _DePaul Social Care

Hi APPLIANGUY,

Thanks for your post. I understand that you are curious about the benefits of  staying with Sprint as compared to switching to Virgin Mobile. That's a really great question! Sprint is a post-paid operator which offers benefits such as, payment arrangements, the latest and most innovative devices with a subsidy, International calling plans, and not to mention un-throttled unlimited data. Though we definitely do not want to lose your business, Virgin Mobile is an solution we patronize if they best meet your current needs. Having a no-contract, month to month plan, may meet your current mobile necessity. I will unofficially say this, since you are considering Virgin Mobile as your pre-paid provider, we're glad that you are considering to keep your service in the Family. Lastly, another solution you may consider since you are wanting a pre-paid service is Sprint-As-You-Go.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

• 4. Re: Why not switch to virgin
    NYMADYNE1 Newbie

Does Virgin Mobile offer the same un-throttled unlimited data as Sprint?

• 5. Re: Why not switch to virgin
    ZX-10Rider Expert

No, they will throttle you after 2.5GBs (or 3.5GBs if you also have mobile hotspot).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points