9 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2013 5:28 PM by jeremiah RSS

iPhone 5 shipping status

LoveLexaa Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I ordered the 16GB on September 17th at 4pm, has anyone received their tracking info?  I've called a few times, one rep stated it was being shipping and the next said it was in the warehouse waiting to be shipped out.  I'd just love to know when I can expect delivery because a friend told me theirs was left at their front door while they were at work and I'm not very comfortable with that. 

• 1. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

If you have ordered the iphone and haven't got your shipping email.. please use UPS site directly and get the information..

1. Go here
    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track

2. Select 'Track by Reference'

3. Enter your Sprint Account Number in 'Shipment Reference'.

4. Select Destination Country to United States

5. Enter your shipping zip code

Hope this helps

Abe

• 2. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    Conmiro Regular Visitor

I ordered mine the 14th, and the above is not working. I havn't gotten an email from sprint, though the order shows up on my sprint account. It's really bugging me, I even contacted Sprint Support and they said that I would have the tracking number 5 days ago...but nope.

• 3. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    gokarter2448 Regular Visitor

@conmiro Same here and its really making me mad,not a very good first impression for sprint!

• 4. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    JAAYARGH Regular Visitor

@conmiro I second that I ordered mine in the 14th and I still haven't recieved anything. All the reps tell me something different everytime I call.

• 5. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    an6el Regular Visitor

I ordered 2 on 9/14 @ 10am est and we haven't got ours either. I was told several times by different reps that we are all set all last week and then I got nothing. I contacted them and was told oops sorry we must of had an issue. Yours will be sent out with in 2 weeks thanks for the pre-order. Pre-order my *** they even took the $$ out of my account. I am new to Sprint and so far a total nightmare.

• 6. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    Regular Visitor

i also ordered on the 14th but after the 2pm cut off and still no tracking number ...im so frusterated i just want my phone... they wont refund me and the stores here have them available ..what was the point of pre ordering

• 7. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    an6el Regular Visitor

No point I think. Sprint dropped the ball on this one I believe. They had to make sure their stores got some to sell off the shelve. Their reps lie about the status of each order. 1 rep told me that they randomly pick orders to ship out.

• 8. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    marino.rancier Regular Visitor

tomdeaver -

If you follow posts on this forum you will see that the time table you've pasted is not valid.  Several people here have said that they ordered within the 9/14 pre-order window, and were assured that they would get theirs on the 9/21.   These folks have yet to receive anything.  I wish that you all would start telling the truth.  Why do you keep on with the lies upon lies ?  At this point, nobody knows when or if we are getting any devices at all.  Compound that with the fact that there have been reports of major issues with your network using the device (for those that actually got theirs), and you have a recipe for desaster.

Please, tomedeaver, Sprint :  If you have nothing truthful to say, then please don't post anything. YOUR TIMETABLE IS COMPLETELY FALSE, STOP POSTING IT.  If you want to help people out, then give us real updates on your shipments, or just let us cancel our preorders.

• 9. Re: iPhone 5 shipping status
    jeremiah Newbie

i want it today

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points