This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 7, 2013 4:53 PM by LadyJes RSS

Need help with my LG Marquee

BradleyEmily275 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have an LG Marquee.  All of a sudden today the screen locks up and I can't use the touchscreen to unlock the phone or use it.  I have tried to remove the battery and start the phone back up, but when I do the lights on the home button go on and off and the screen locks up again.  I have not been able to make it to the local Sprint Store yet to get this checked out so I thought I would put this out there for any suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Need help with my LG Marquee
    Social Care
    Currently Being Moderated

BradleyEmily275

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your device. That's not good. I'd be more than happy to try to figure this out for you.

I did see last year this was a known issue with this model, the device would freeze and would only come back to life with removing the battery. A software released on 03/28/2012 should have fixed that issue for the Marquee. Let's check to see which software your device is running on. Tap the Menu key, go to Settings/About Phone, in this screen you will see your software. The newest software update is LS855ZVC, is that what your phone is showing? If not, check for a software update, in the same screen at the top Tap System Updates, then Tap Update LG Software.

Please let me know how this goes, I will look into other options for you.

Jessica  Social Media Care

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points