2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2013 2:34 PM by Evomanz31 RSS

Current Devices and Sprint LTE a Gimmick

CitationVwings Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

it just came to my realization the combination of advertised features and the actual service is a gimmick.

No This isnt your typical online rant. its true. Here is my understanding.

The HTC One , Samsung Galaxy S4 and other "LTE advertised" devices only support PCS based LTE. Meaning the current 1.9Ghz 5x5 hz. THATS USELESS. 

Network Vision will not improve this whatsoever . None of the devices are NV beneficial since they do not support neither 800 mhz nor 2.5Ghz deployments .

Please train your employees to grasp some basic level of understanding in the technology. They work for a wireless telecom for gods sake!

• 1. Re: Current Devices and Sprint LTE a Gimmick
    CitationVwings Regular Visitor

FYI, This thread isnt intended to be negative, but i think its fair that Sprint is more upfront and fwd about this to current and potential customers. 

• 2. Re: Current Devices and Sprint LTE a Gimmick
    Evomanz31 Regular Visitor

i agree all cariers should be more open about these types of issues. however it will never happen bc they dont want the publice to know the "negative" things about thier service. the average person isnt smart enough or doesnt care enough to look into it. they will complain no matter what. it been mentioned that the htc one wouldnt support the new lte signals. thats partly why i havent gotten one yet. as well as because of lack of storage. not to mention lte blows donkey **** in my area. who cares about cloud storage if my network wont support it well enough and my phone is programed to use 3g over 4g.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...