This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2013 9:16 PM by Not.happy.in.Greenville.SC RSS

No service in zip codes 21776 and 21784 for over 6 weeks. When will this be fixed?

Tibbetts1007 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have had limited to no mobile network service on all our phones in zip codes 21776 (our office) and 21784 (my home) for over 6 weeks.  I have called 6 times regarding the issue and I have been told the problem was being corrected and then that it was corrected but we still have no service.

We have been with Sprint for over 6 years and our service has never been this bad.  I use my cell phone as my emergency work number but it is useless if I have no service.  I am willing to wait 1 more week but if the issue is not corrected I need to cancel our contract - with no cancellation penalty.  I am told we have a 95% quality rating but I can't see how this is possible since we have no service to 2 locations.  How does Sprint determine quality of service if there is no mobile connectivity or the signal is so bad you have to continually call back?

• 1. Re: No service in zip codes 21776 and 21784 for over 6 weeks. When will this be fixed?
    hellomissj25 Social Care

Tibbetts1007,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I am sorry for the delay and to hear about theservice issues you are having. 6 weeks is way too long to be without service and I do see what you mean about the towers being down. There are currently 2 towers down in the area causing service disruptions. We do see how many people this is effecting and our techs are actively working to get them both back up and running. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience.

Jacque

Sprint Social Care

• 2. Re: No service in zip codes 21776 and 21784 for over 6 weeks. When will this be fixed?
    Tibbetts1007 Newbie

Thank you for your reply but that does not answer my question and it took 2 weeks for a reply. When will we have the same service we've had for over 6 years?

I am very disappointed for Sprint as a company and customer service in particular. All talk and no action. It seems there is an intentional disconnect with the company that does not even allow you to return a call to the last representative you talked with.

It appears to me that Sprint has over sold it's coverage areas with no regard to it's valued customers.  I would like to cancel all of our service with Sprint without penalty and would appreciate if you would tell me how to do that.

These last few months have been a real hardship on our company and I can't say how much business we may have lost because of it. Sprint has not held up it's end of our agreement and when we cancel our service we will have to purchase all new phones. I believe that Sprint should be responsible for these purchases since they have not provided service have caused the problem.  If these events had not occurred, we would still be loyal and content customers.

• 3. Re: No service in zip codes 21776 and 21784 for over 6 weeks. When will this be fixed?
    Not.happy.in.Greenville.SC Newbie

I am dealing with the same type of problem with them. I don't see how a company can expect you to pay for something when it is not what you purchased to begin with. 

DId you ever get any resolution to your problem?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points