14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 4:50 PM by CynDee126 RSS

iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order

LIZZLEDIZZLE2 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

This morning I ordered a 16GB gold iPhone 5s from my local Sprint store. I much rather would have ordered online at 12:03 a.m., but for some reason i couldn't get the unit at the upgrade price online and there was no way I was going to pay $650 for it. Anyway, before I left the store I asked how I would know that the phone had arrived and I was given a very vague answer about needing to check-in with the store because they don't call you when your iPhone arrives. Does anyone know if/how I can track my phone or at least get notified when it ships to the corporate store? It seems crazy that I would have to simply call every day/week until it arrives. Thanks!

• 1. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    kbelly23 Social Care

LIZZLEDIZZLE2

Thank you for reaching out; if you look on your receipt is there a tracking number anywhere on it for the order placed on your new device?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

• 2. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    LIZZLEDIZZLE2 Regular Visitor

I'm not sure. They said that the most important thing is the gift card I had to buy to pre-order so not to lose it. My receipt looks like this:

18 digit number (is this the tracking?)

Machine ID

Resgister

Date

Served By

Customer

Customer No.

Bar Code

• 3. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    Thanity Regular Visitor

Bump, am in same situation.

• 4. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    discountmagic Newbie

Walked into walnut creek apple store and picked up a 16gb Gold 5S at upgrade price. No reservation and total time took 30 min. Was activated and working when I left the store. Info asked was phone number social and zipcode to verify eligibility. Don't waste time at sprint store.

• 5. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    kbelly23 Social Care

LIZZLEDIZZLE2

I apologize about not getting back with you! Was this resolved? Did you receive your phone?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

• 6. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    kbelly23 Social Care

This is not good Thanity

Are you still without your device now? If so, did you receive a tracking number please?

Talk to you soon!

Krishel

Social Care

• 7. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    anonymous123 Newbie

I too ordered my 16G gold iphone in a corporate sprint store in Brooklyn, NY on 10/5 and have received ABSOLUTELY NO information as to when I will be receiving my phone. This is just really UNACCEPTABLE! The store has NO information and customer care has been of no help. Does anyone know what the **** is going on ?

• 8. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    09262013 Newbie

Similar situation ...I ordered a gray/black iphone 5s 16 GB on 10/16 at my local Sprint store and they haven't been able to provide any information. Everytime I call them they say they don't have an estimated time when my phone would arrive. This is unacceptable...how do I track this order? I thought the 16 GB gray/black phones were not heavily back ordered as the gold ones...can someone from Sprint please respond & help.

• 9. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    kbelly23 Social Care

anonymous123

This is not good; did you happen to get a confirmation number or tracking number for your phone? Let me know!

Thank you,

Krishel
    Social Care

• 10. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    kbelly23 Social Care

Here to help!

Did you happen to get a tracking number on your receipt by chance?

I will look into this on my end and see if there are any updates on the iPhones.

Talk with you soon!

Krishel

Social Care

• 11. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    anonymous123 Newbie

No, all I was given was a $50 gift card and a receipt. No tracking or confirmation. 

• 12. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    fabiolaisabel7 Newbie

This is absolutely ridiculous. I waited at 4 am on September 20th for my phone, was the first in line and ordered a gold 32 gig iPhone 5s. Every week I get told "next week". It's been over a month already and still nothing. The people at the store are extremely rude, especially if I call them and tell them I am going out of town for the weekend and if they get it in if they could hold it for more than the 24 hours. I paid it in full and the money is on a Sprint gift card so I can't go anywhere else to buy the phone and my money is just sitting there in my wallet without being able to use it anywhere else. It makes me so mad that I as I am reading these forums I see that there are people that ordered theirs DAYS or even WEEKS after I did and they have received theirs when I still haven't received mine. Sprint is about to lose a 15+ year customer because I WILL switch to another company if I don't get my phone in the next week. This is just terrible and absolutely tedious.

• 13. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    LINNIE7 Newbie

I too made the mistake of ordering my 5s gold through the local Sprint store in Robinson Township, PA in September on the day of the announcement. I literally was told by the sales rep to make an appointment for the following week to have my phone transferred to the new one. It is now the first week of November and I am repeatedly told by my Sprint store that they don't know anything - and that it is still a 4-8 week timeframe. I have been a customer for over 20 years and am totally fed up with Sprint. They had us purchase a $50 card to get on the wait list, and now people are receiving the phone who ordered online versus purchasing the card to hold our place in line through the store. They will not only lose my business, but many other people's as well that I have spoken with. There is no excuse for this. They are also extremely rude at this store location.

• 14. Re: iPhone 5s Gold In-Store Order
    CynDee126 Newbie

I am on the same boat!!!!

Was in line September 20 and reserved the 64gig Gold iPhone and nothing yet. This is the second time this happens with sprint. First with my EVO 4G LTE and now with the iPhone 5s. People have told me they called it in and they got the phone within 2 weeks. yet here I am over a month later and no one could give me an explanation. I call the store and they say "no one has received the phone. you are 4th on the list"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...