This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 5:26 PM by NYClos RSS

Sprint One Up Program

trentbu01 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Why does it seem as if the one up program  benefits customers with one or two lines, more so then customers with five lines due to the fact that you can't take advantage of the installment plan while on family plan, and then with  Sprint not having many different plan options if I did  separate one line from family plan i would be paying for so much more then I actually need? Rethink this one Sprint cause  it's gonna upset the customers that are  loyal with multiple lines

• 1. Re: Sprint One Up Program
    AJ_303 Social Care

TrentRedman,

I understand your concern with the new Sprint One Up program. I see where you are coming from when saying it may not be as cost effective for customer such as yourself who have multiple lines on a family plan. We have recognized this concern and we are still keeping our standard upgrade program in place. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns regarding this.

AJ
    Sprint Social Care

• 2. Re: Sprint One Up Program
    KSILVER_3 Regular Visitor

I am in the same boat as TrentRedman.  I have 3 lines on a family plan.  I have been with Sprint for almost 15 years now.  I would buy a new phone every year with the opportunity, but can't take advantage of One Up unless I want to almost double my monthly cell bills.  Even having the ability to upgrade one of the phones on the plan every year if not all three would be helpful. 

• 3. Re: Sprint One Up Program

I am in the same boat as TrentRedman.  I have 3 lines on a family plan.  I have been with Sprint for almost 15 years now.  I would buy a new phone every year with the opportunity, but can't take advantage of One Up unless I want to almost double my monthly cell bills.  Even having the ability to upgrade one of the phones on the plan every year if not all three would be helpful. 

• 4. Re: Sprint One Up Program

• 5. Re: Sprint One Up Program

• 6. Re: Sprint One Up Program

• 7. Re: Sprint One Up Program
    NYClos Social Care

KSILVER_3,

I saw and replied to your comment on the other thread but I see you posted more specific information here. If you meet the criteria for the One Up program then you can use it on your 3 lines. It would require a switch to the My Way plan if you aren't already on it. Including the $15 discount per line it would be $65 + $55 + $45 = $165 for the service and you would have to calculate the monthly cost of the phone you choose. If you have an employee discount then it would be deducted off of the data options ($90).

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points