1 2 3 4 9 Previous Next 123 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 8:31 AM by SprintCare Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    mvirnoche Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

My phone now disables my home wireless network.  I have two access points and before the upgrade could navigate both without drops.  Now NOTHING can use my home network when I have the WIFI enabled in this phone.

I saw this last year When Apple forced out an update.  My brother was visiting and my network stopped working...he left and it worked again.  Same chip same update problem perhaps???

EVEN STRANGER.....get this one.  Three Weeks ago my bosses phone with the latest Blackberry had a update and it knocked out our wireless in the office.  Same exact symptoms.  When his WIFI was enabled the network would stop working.  Today is the first day we are both in the office at the same time.....The Wireless works in the office again now that we both have updates?!  Strange coincidence????

• 16. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    isolatebody Newbie

Data issues here with WiFi and 3g. Tried profile and prl updates and no luck. Sprint Zone says I need a device software update but clicking on it just says I'm up to date.

• 17. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    fireguy_6364 Master

sprint zone always says this no matter how many times you check..

• 18. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    Fernky101 Newbie

I as well have notice some wifi issues at home and at college.  Also... might just be the app GameFly, but since update any embedded videos play at 1/2inch square on my phone

• 19. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    BWinc Newbie

I just upgraded minutes ago. I also show lower signal strength. I've seen other posts with battery issues. I'll keep track of that. Does any have issues with Google Play? Mine gets stuck on downloading and ultimately failing on app updates. No bueno.

Edit: Never mind on Google Play. I cleared the data and cache on the app, signed in again and it's working now.

• 20. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    Greg-Lopez Regular Visitor

Do not feel all alone with the loss of signal strength on the 4G LTE Cell signal.

Before the Update I averaged a steady 4 - 5 Bars while inside of my house. After the update I now have Only One Bar on the 4G LTE Network.

A loss of 3 - 4 Bars of Signal Strength is a Substantial Drop. Hopefully HTC & Sprint Get This Worked Out Rather Quickly.

• 21. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    MannyKC Regular Visitor

After the update, the signal bars are NOT for voice signal, they are for DATA signal strength now. I'm having this issue as well. Hopefully, HTC will have a fix in place soon for all these issues.

• 22. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    Fernky101 Newbie

Also noticed more apps that have video playing built in I.E.  Gamefly, ign, engadget to name a few are showing smaller playback of video.  I havent noticed any decline in data signal/ voice signal in my area, but my wifi is still randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.

• 23. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    Greg-Lopez Regular Visitor

Thanks  Manny for the info regarding that the signal bars are now showing "DATA" and not Voice Signal. 

If this is the true Data signal, then they really need to bring the DATA signal strength closer to being on par with the Voice.

After a couple of full charged comparisons since the update, I can definitely confirm that the Battery Life took a tremendous hit

In my latest test, I have not even used my phone after a full charge and within 4 1/2 hours I have only 50% charge left on my HTC One.

Prior to the update it would take at least a couple days before it went down that low. (I really do not use my phone that much so it was nothing for it to last for several days just sitting around on the table ).

When I purchased my HTC One I also ordered 2 Samsung Galaxy S4's (one each for my wife and mom on my account).

With me coming from all HTC Phones (From the days of the Diamond, & a few EVO's) I have to say that so far I am far less impressed with the HTC One than the S4. Now after this update...even less impressed.

Not bashing on HTC as I have been a loyal HTC Fan for the past several years, but just being 100% honest there is absolutely no "WOW" factor for me in this phone after comparing it to my wife's GS4. And now with this flawed update I must state that HTC & Sprint need to step up on the HTC One Updates and bring it on par with the GS4.

• 24. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    decypher_44 Valued Member

Now my battery is draining bad! I didn't say anything at first, and wanted to give it some time. Well, it's bad.

Full charge at 7:30 am. 9% left at 3:00 pm. Usually, I have about 50% left at that time. I even barely used my phone today.

I have Google Loaction services turned off, and I even increased the amount of time between updates on my apps.

• 25. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    BentonS12 Newbie

I am having the WiFi issue going in and out of service after the update as well.. and now I can't even make a phone call or send a text.

• 26. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    BentonS12 Newbie

I am having the WiFi issue going in and out of service after the update as well.. and now I can't even make a phone call or send a text. Anyone else experience this?

• 27. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    BentonS12 Newbie

I am having the WiFi issue going in and out of service after the update as well.. and now I can't even make a phone call or send a text. Anyone else experience this?

• 28. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    BentonS12 Newbie

• 29. Re: Known issues after 4.3 update
    BentonS12 Newbie

1 2 3 4 9 Previous Next