1 2 3 4 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2014 10:35 PM by ToeJamXXX RSS

cancel

JOEDVD7 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

How much does it cost to break a 2 year contract.  This is bs, I pay 90 a month and I have crappy service everywhere.  They keep telling me they are going to check towers, or they let the technicians know, blah blah blah, and nothing changes.  I have been with sprint for 10+ years and i can't take this anymore.  So I am wondering how to cancel my contract and how much it is. 

• 1. Re: cancel
    JOEDVD7 Regular Visitor

Weird, nobody replies from sprint.  They probably don't have service, haha.  Sprint should stop charging people every month.  We should get a discount for all the drop calls and no service. 

• 3. Re: cancel
    SprintSurfer Social Care

JOEDVD7

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the delayed response. We appreciate your tenured customer loyalty. Wow! Ten years is a long time. I am happy that we were able to provide you with good service for that lengthy period of time. I can understand your frustration. We are currently in the process of improving the network which may cause some service interruption during the process. This is not something that can be accomplished overnight. It will take some time to complete. We are working aggressively to complete the project as soon as possible. I would like to see the progress in your area and determine if there are any other factors affecting your service. We certainly don't want to see you leave. I await your response.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

• 4. Re: cancel
    DANHman Regular Visitor

I had same issues, I have had service on many lines since 2006 - I have not been answered except working on it for 2-3 years. I was supposed to be called back within 24 hours, even had case number... no one called. I cancelled all lines - switched to Verizon. I will just deal with limited GB at least my phone works now!

• 5. Re: cancel
    SprintSurfer Social Care

DANHman

Sorry to hear that we did not provide you with prompt satisfactory service. Hopefully once we have completed our network improvements you will return.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

• 6. Re: cancel
    ron8683 Regular Visitor

Hopefully it happens soon. Before you lose all of your customers.

• 7. Re: cancel
    SprintSurfer Social Care

ron8683

Thank you for posting. We are working quite aggressively to get the enhancements rolled out to all of our markets. We have several areas that are completed and several that are well on their way to completion.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

• 8. Re: cancel
    NOTABIGDEAL Regular Visitor

The problem with your response is that EVERYONE IS TIRED OF HEARING THE SAME THING!!!!  I mean holy cow.  They teach you guys how to toe the company line for sure.  If they spent as much time and money fixing the things that are wrong opposed to training and paying the customer service representatives maybe I wouldn't have to go outside to use my phone. 

You guys are loosing customers in droves.  With little care it seems....

• 9. Re: cancel
    SprintSurfer Social Care

NOTABIGDEAL

Thank you for the feedback. I understand your frustration first hand. I too had to go through the wait for LTE to be completed in my area. I also had the dropped calls, slow data...etc..So believe me this is not a rehearsed response nor are any of my other responses to other customers. I base my responses and research on what is reported for the area in question. That is the reason for requesting the zip and cross streets. The project that we are working on is time consuming and quite extensive. The reason why everyone is hearing the same thing is because we are working on the entire network to provide a faster and more reliable service. You can track the progress by visiting this link. http://network.sprint.com/index.html?ECID=vanity:4g

Omar

Sprint Social Care

• 10. Re: cancel
    srprintsprint Newbie

i believe you have to pay an "etf" early termination fee of 250 or 350 depending on your device.  right behind you with a number of years as a customer along with the lousy coverage/service in most areas and nearing my contract end.  i feel it isn't my job to tell them where the coverage is sub par.  the carrier should be able to figure it.  i will not be renewing.

• 11. Re: cancel
    JOEDVD7 Regular Visitor

Yep, I am definitely not renewing after this contract.  Sprint is like a dial up phone compared to Verizon.  I might as well have a "walkie talkie".  At least then I wont get dropped calls all the time

• 12. Re: cancel
    NOTABIGDEAL Regular Visitor

The ETF decreases with time.  Just find out what it is.  That's what I did.  As soon as I get time, Verizon is my new home as there have been no remedies for my problems. Still have my POS replacement S2 with the phantom back button, menu button, and now apparently a phantom search button as well.  Things keep getting better....

• 13. Re: cancel
    SprintCare Social Care

JOEDVD7,

Thank you for posting on our community forum. I apologize for the service issues you are experiencing. Where are you having these issues? May I have your zip code and cross streets to check on the tower?  

Jen R 
    Sprint Social Care Team

• 14. Re: cancel
    MMFERM Regular Visitor

Same ol' stuff.....can I get your cross street....the generic response is "Those towers are currently being worked on" ...I'm still waiting for any of my other posts to be answered..

1 2 3 4 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points