Samsung Galaxy SIII Software Update - L710VPBMK3
- Galaxy Gear compatibility
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update
- The new software version is: L710VPBMK3
- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message
that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy S III Software Updates article in Support for more information.
Same here still on 4.1.2. and i got the Galaxy Watch thinking it should only take a couple of days once again Sprint has shown us how much they do not care about their customers. i cant wait until my contract is up. wouldn't be so bad if Sprint keep us up to date on anything. a time line of how they were going to release the OTA would of been nice.
Why do million of S3 phones have anything to do with downloading a large file? Millions of S3 phones are still hitting their 'Check now' button to attempt to upgrade and connect to Samsung anyway. Their web servers can serve a million S3 phones their update all at once if they want to. This is not a technical issue, but rather a business decision, or a fear from Samsung of sending out bad code that does not work. Basically, Samsung has to honor their warranty on these existing S3 phones out there, and as a result, they are slow to update until they know for sure their code is working well.