This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 4:23 PM by fireguy_6364 RSS

Netflix

gosney468 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have Netflix on my TV at home.  Just purchased a mobile hotspot and used over the weekend.  I used all my minutes.  I have unlimited data on my phone though.  Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: Netflix
    -D4V1D- Silver Expert

Hi gosney468,

I'd like to verify a couple of things here to make sure I get you the correct information.  You purchased the mobile hotspot this weekend.  Are you using the hotspot to stream Netflix on your TV? You said you 'used all your minutes'; are you saying that you cannot use your mobile hotspot because it's saying you have reached your data limit? We have several different price plans for the mobile hotspot that all include different amounts of data you can use each month.  Our cell phones do include unlimited data, but the hotspots have different monthly allowances based on the plan: Data only plans

If you'd like, I can take a look at your account and let you know what options are available.  I'll need you to send me a private message with your phone number and account security pin or security question answer.  Please do not post this information in this thread to protect your privacy.

Thanks,

*David

• 2. Re: Netflix
    fireguy_6364 Master

do you mean you used up all your data? or your voice phone call minutes? there shouldnt be a link between either of those.

if youre talking about your data then yah..true you have unlimited data..but not while on your mobile hotspot. if im remembering right you have a couple limits..i think one is like 3GB and the other is 5GB. which can easily be ran through while watching movies.

gosney468 wrote:

I have Netflix on my TV at home.  Just purchased a mobile hotspot and used over the weekend.  I used all my minutes.  I have unlimited data on my phone though.  Any thoughts?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points