3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 6:51 PM by cell_users RSS

How to block UNWANTED CALLS in Jelly Bean???

killaed Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have a Samsung GS3 and I updated it to Jelly bean but I noticed I cannot block spams, survey and bill collector calls as I used to do on every older versions of android. I called Sprint tonight and there was a lady who put me on standby for around 20 minutes then hung up on me and never called back. Surely because she could not figure out either. After fingering the phone for a while, I figured out and decided to share it with potential user who has the same problem

To you Fergie B. I know you do a great job on this forum. Please report this post to the to your bosses so they can train all agents to the tricks of jelly bean. Because it is frustrating to go to a sprint store or to call customer care and find an agent more ignorant about the issue.

TIP AND TRICK: HOW TO BLOCK AN UNWANTED CALL IN JELLY BEAN with SAMSUNG GALAXY S III
1- Press the phone icon

2- Under the "keypad" or "logs" tabs only, press Menu then  select "call settings"

3- Select "Call Rejection"

4- Turn on your "Auto reject mode" and press "Auto reject list". If you had previous blocked numbers they will be showed up

5- Press "Create" to enter the new number you want to block.

Contrary to the the Froyo and Gingerbread versions, you don't have to save the number in your contact before blocking it... (Remember the send to voicemail mode). That's the beauty of Jelly Bean.

Hope this will help my felow sprint users.

Killaed

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points