This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 8:24 PM by JQ72JQ RSS

Fed up with Sprint

robb714 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

My contract ends in Feb. and I will be going to Verizon. Sprint refuses to put any effort in dealing with the service I have with my phone. At least with Verizon I will not have to go outside my house to talk on my phone. Customer service offered to put a cell tower on my property but thats it, just offered nothing else. Its bad when you have drop calls when talking to customer service. They have 2 months to fix this problem or they will lose another long time customer.

• 1. Re: Fed up with Sprint
    TheFifthLetter Social Care

robb714,

I will like to help out; can you let me know if you experience service issues only in your house? What issues do you seem to be having? May I have your zip along with 2 near cross streets?

TheFifthLetter175    

Social Media Care Team

• 2. Re: Fed up with Sprint
    robb714 Newbie

Sprints service problem is in the entire area of 28425. I live near I-40 and Hwy NC53. They have told me for the last couple of years that a cell tower is down and that there is nothing they could do to help. Last month the asked to put a cell tower on my property I said yes and never back from them.

• 3. Re: Fed up with Sprint
    Social Care

I know this has to be a tad frustrating, is it voice, data, or text that you are concerned about? I'm on it, I've checked the area and there's no reported outages. What kind of device do you have?

Thank you

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

• 4. Re: Fed up with Sprint
    robb714 Newbie

Its a cell phone. I have trouble with all aspects of the service. I have drop calls, text messages would not go to my phone til the next day. do I really need to tell about data? you need to recheck my area there is no sprint cell tower within 5 miles of my house.

• 5. Re: Fed up with Sprint
    Social Care

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear . If I know what kind of device it is I can provide troubleshooting steps that may help with service. I only want to help! Is the phone an  Iphone or Samsung or a Blackberry. If you could give that information we can begin to dig for an answer. I'll go above and beyond, even report an outage if need be. In order to do that I would have to complete the troubleshooting steps.  There is no reported outages, one tower in the zip code provided is on us highway 17 south, which is about 3.9 miles away from the zip code provided to me. 

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...