This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 4:52 PM by Madman_Mordo RSS

VERY Disappointed in Lack of Plans Available

SprintDissapointment Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I'm holding back the tears after my 4th call to Sprint in 4 months.  Each month, trying to lower my bill and cannot.

I am having to pay for 1500 minutes, of which we use less than 500 minutes, simply because I text more than 300

texts a month.  I'm paying $140/month for 1500 minutes and three phones.  I keep calling, thinking that there will

be an "in between" plan, but there isn't.  This time when I called, I was told that I could go down to 700 minutes

and save a whopping $30/month IF i texted under 300 texts a month.  The next level up?  1000 texts a month!!

Sprint, I ask you,  why not have incremental choices, like 300 texts, 500 texts, 700 texts, THEN 1000...instead of only

have two choices: 300 or 1000?   And, why not have incremental choices for minutes that include unlimited texting,

like 500 minutes, 700 minutes, 1000 minutes, THEN 1500 minutes...instead of ONLY offering 1500 minutes if

I want the unlimited texts?   It just doesn't make sense to me.  Can anyone else see this or am I the only one?

It makes no sense to me at all.  And, of course, I"m STUCK until February of 2014!!

In a time where more and more options are available through so many more mobile companies, you would think

that a "leader" in the business, like Sprint, would want to be a Trailblazer and offer more plans that would allow

their customers to LIKE being with Sprint, and to want to STAY with Sprint, rather than counting the months

until they can switch to someone else.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points