This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2013 10:43 AM by TXtoCO RSS

sprint t.v.

jazz_1974 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Why did you guys remove some of the full episodes on sprint tv?  I use a lot to keep up on my shows that nobody in my house  watches. You guys removed Days of our lives on NBC but I see you kept other soap operas on the other channels!  Please put it back on and add more full episode shows that are on regular channels!

• 1. Re: sprint t.v.
    capitolc Newbie

Agreed!

I just found out yesterday when looking for the latest SNL episode.  Even that wasn't even updated.  I don't know whats happening to Sprint TV.  Even though it wasn't the best, the downfall for me came when they removed CNN.  Then they are not updating shows on a regular basis.  I stayed with this app strictly for DooL but now I can't even do that.

My only suggestion, which I have been doing for the past few months, check the show from the nbc website.  They update the next day, so at least get to a laptop whenever the TV is being used.

Same on you Sprint!!! Shame!!! 

• 2. Re: sprint t.v.
    TXtoCO Social Care

jazz_1974 & capitolc

Thank you for both of your post. i can understand your frustration with Sprint TV. We appreciate the feed back. I will pass this information up. We want to make sure our services make our customers happy. With our customers feedback we can make it improvements to our product. Thank you again for the post. Hang in there.

Social Care

Lamar

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points