This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2013 4:46 PM by Gioman_9 RSS

Service Issues - Unable to make/receive calls - Houston, TX

SHELBYGEORGE99 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I've been having intermittant service issues where I cannot make or receive calls near zip code 77047 (Almeda Road/W. Orem Drive). This has been ongoing for the past 2 weeks. I've made sure my software is up to date (PRL & Profile Updates)...restarted my phone, but still having the same issue. I do not know anyone calls me until I randomly get a VoiceMail notification...even then, I am lucky if I'm able to call them back since service is spotty.

I'm already upset at Sprint because I got a Motorola Photon 4G, only to find out a few months later that the Android software would no longer be updated (I'm still on Gingerbread, while everyone else has ICS or JB)...that Motorola & Sprint keep pointing the finger at each other for this. Sprint will not let anyone with a Photon out of their contract or even upgrade their device at a reasonable price, unless you want to pay ridiculous $$ to end your contract early or buy a new phone at full price. Unfortunately I just can't afford that.

I've been a loyal Sprint customer for several years, but the recent lack of quality and lack of service will force me to change providers when my contract ends.  I understand that they provide unlimited data and offer the cheapest deals, but that doesn't mean a thing if you can't make a simple phone call.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points