This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2013 9:47 AM by MUSICMAN247 RSS

June 21st

ArgleBargle Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Summer officially starts on June 21st, and according to Sprint they would have two new windows phones by summer, so that means in 1 month they have to announce the phones they are getting and have them released to consumers.  Please Sprint, don't let us down.  I still have my HTC Arrive and I refuse to go android or iOS or Blackberry, so please, for me and all your other customers that want WP8  tell us somethng.  So, Sprint, when in the next month can we be expecting your new phones?

• 1. Re: June 21st
    MarcP90 Newbie

I wouldn't bet money on summer timeframe!!! I would say 3rd Quarter!!!

• 2. Re: June 21st
    MUSICMAN247 Regular Visitor

Their official landing page (http://www.sprint.com/landings/windows8/index.html?ECID=vanity:windows8) says by Summer 2013. To me that sounds like the start of Summer 2013 would be the latest for them to launch a WP8 device. Of course the suits probably meant it to mean up until the end of summer.

Either way I'm ready. I've got my money ready to buy something if Sprint comes through, and I just picked up a pre-paid T-mobile sim that gives unlimited data & text w/100 minutes for $30 a month for the eventual release of the 925. They have until the 925 releases for me to stick with them. Even then I might jump ship just because I am so frustrated with Sprint's terrible data speeds here and no relief in sight until Summer 2014 with their Network Vision.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points