8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 10:41 AM by fireguy_6364 RSS

Frustrated with HTC One

Becker711 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I Just upgraded from the Samsung Epic to the HTC one. I like the phone except for one glaring flaw... You cannot receive mms messages like very other phone. When you receive a pic it is from "9000" and you have to go to some picture mail link to get a tiny over compressed image. I tried to download a third party messaging app (ChompSMS) because I found this is a known issue. You still have to go to this picture mail link, but the message is a little better quality. I think it is an HTC issue and have addressed them also but I wanted to put it out there because I believe it is something Sprint should inform you about before selling you a $200 device that has a basic function which is almost unusable, inferior, and inconvenient. I regularly receive pictures from family members and this is one of the primary reasons I picked up this phone instead of the IPhone. My old Epic could receive MMS pictures just fine btw along with iPhone 4s, and a 5 year old Palm Pre. I hate that this function does not work properly on this phone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points