This discussion is archived
13 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2010 9:06 PM by Trung13 RSS

How do I get the Hero Music application to play multiple albums in track order?

Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Thanks to this forum I have been able to download several of my CDs (Albums) and I even added the artwork to each song using Windows Media Player, thanks to suggestions here.  Everything was looking great.  Each CD came up with the correct artwork when I played it. The Music application gives you several ways to play the music. So here is the problem.

So for instance I stored 6 CDs by 6 different artists.  I want to play each CD, playing each song on the CD in the original order.  Sounds simple right?  So what happens is I use the (three lines) on the lower left side to pull up the submenu.  Then I select the "Albums", which its the little turntable.  It nicely shows the 6 CDs (Albums) then I have to hit the "MENU" key and select "PLAY ALL".   Now it has selected all of the albums and the songs on each album for playing.  It returns to the main player screen, and starts playing the first CD, and with a finger swipe I can flip to the next screen.  I thought it worked perfect.  It starts playing the first Album, but instead of the first song on the first album, it plays the songs in alphabetical order on first CD, NOT in track sequence, then if I swipe my finger, it starts playing the second CD, but again it plays the first alphabetical songs on the second CD, NOT the first track.

So how do I get it play each CD, Track 1-xx, in the track order they are supposed to played in?  I have checked the song properties for each song and they are correctly reporting the correct track number for each song.

Basically I can play all of the songs on all of the CDs in alphabetical order.  I can play the CDs in order one at a time, but the songs on each CD are alphabetical.  The only way I can play songs in track order is if I select a single album, then play just that single album.

I want to be able to flip through my CDs, using my finger to select the CD, then have the CD play in track order.

Please help, thank you.

Message was edited by: terryg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points