This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2010 8:59 PM by Denny_D RSS

Why has my bill gone up?

LIVEWIRED77 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Last month it was 166.09, as it has been for many months....this month it has gone up by $12.97...this may not seem like a lot to you, but it is to me when I try to stay on a budget..

Thank you for a quick answer and resolution to this problem.

Sandy Summers

• 1. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    Levi4u Master

Compare this months detailed bill with last months to see where the discrepancy came from. Did you go over your minutes, Text, Picmail, Use data without a plan? Any "Premium Message" charges?

• 2. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    LIVEWIRED77 Newbie

I went over my bill and compared to last months and can find no reason for this difference..........

• 3. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    Levi4u Master

What plan are you on? You compared the two bills, Where was the increase, Plan, Add on's, Taxes, Surcharges, overages, text, data, purchases, premiem messaging charge?

• 4. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    LIVEWIRED77 Newbie

I can find no discreptancy...my plan covers everything...I have 1500 minutes and rarely use even 1000...it is an all inclusive plan....no add ons etc...that is why I am asking.....why has my bill gone up???????????????????????? where does this extra come from?????

• 5. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    Denny_D Silver Expert

Hi Sandy,

Lonnie is trying to help but maybe I can add some assistance. Evidenitally something has changed with your invoices. If you go to your MySprint/My Account page you see under "Last Bill" in blue "see my bill" click on that and you will see all the charges on your current bill. Look at each line item and write it down. Next on the right side of the screen you will see a column of options, one of them will be "view bill history" click on that and you will see a listing of previous bills. click on any of them and you will see a listing for that particular month. Compare the charges with those of the current month to find out where the additional charges on this month's bill are coming from.

dd

• 6. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    LIVEWIRED77 Newbie

my bills for the last several months have been:

188.96...Purchased a couple new phones

I have four phonesand a plan where everything is included....I can't find why payment went up....I have checked bill previously as you can see it has been within a certain rang all along....can't find where change is.............................

• 7. Re: Why has my bill gone up?
    Denny_D Silver Expert

MyBill.jpg

There is an example of my bill which is consistent from month to month. In order for your bill to increase one or more of those numbers changed from last month to this month. If you can't see a change the I can't help.

dd

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...