This discussion is archived
1 2 3 11 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2011 10:55 AM by harleydgal25 RSS

Tethering using Phone as Modem with HTC EVO 4G

SIMCHALAND1 Valued Member
Currently Being Moderated

Here is another question for people who are already using the HTC EVO 4G. I'm looking to get one once I'm eligible for the "new customer pricing" in September. Until then I want to research on here how customers using the HTC EVO 4G rate the functions I want to use most.

I'd like to use the HTC EVO 4G as a hotspot using wifi to connect my computer to the Internet. I'd like to dump my dsl and local phone line. Can customers who are using HTC EVO 4G as a hotspot on both 3G and 4G networks let me know how well it works to connect your desktop or laptop or ipad or whatever to the Internet? I know there is an extra $29.99 charge per month to use this feature so probably not everyone is using it. For those of you who are using this phone as a hotspot to get to the Internet on other devices, can you let me know how well it works and whether or not it works well enough to pay the extra $29.99 per month please? Thanks for your responses in advance.

1 2 3 11 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points