This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2010 8:06 PM by blahbla RSS

delete account profile

rayandevelin1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I don't see an online option to deleted my account profile.  how do i delete it?

Message was edited by: rayandevelin1

• 1. Re: delete account profile
    smillard001 Newbie

Because my account wasn't initially an "Account Holder" account, it didn't have all of my info.  When I called they told me they can't delete profiles and that I should make a second account that would be the full on account holder.

Well...I did that, and erased everything in this profile linking to my phone.  I don't believe for one second that they can't delete a profile/online account.  Especially when there's nothing linking it to a phone anywhere.  Anyone have any luck getting this done?  I don't need a second "dummy" account.

• 2. Re: delete account profile
    GRATISBABY Newbie

I've been trying to get my husbands online account straightened out and it worked for a whole 30 minutes.  He upgraded his phone and when he tried to activate, his online account started giving me HTTP Status 500 error garbage.  I called sprint and they reset his account (new user name, etc.) So then I tried to change the phone type in the devices again and now I'm back to square one.  I tried to create a new account and it says that he has reached his maximum users for this account.  He gets his bills online, so now we can't access or print them.  I'm starting to get ******.  And of course you can't chat unless youre logged in....go figure.....I too was hoping to delete and start all over, but I guess that isn't going to happen.

• 3. Re: delete account profile
    blahbla Newbie

been trying to do the same thing can't delete this crappy account and their no phone link to it

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...