This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2011 3:02 PM by SprintCares Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Is there payment plans on phones with sprint?

cakemake Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Is there payment plans on phones with sprint? I need to buy a new phone but dont have the money for a one. Do sprint offer monthly payments on phones?

• 1. Re: Is there payment plans on phones with sprint?
    TONILIDTKE Newbie

I think if you have had an account  for some reasonable length of time that they will put it on your next monthly bill. You may have to order your phone on line to do so. Good luck, if you haven't already got one.

• 2. Is there payment plans on phones with sprint?
    GALANOS Newbie

I find, each and every sprint sales rep. i speak to all have different stories on how things work. i can honestly say, i did have a payment plan  ONCE for a cellphone i purchased from sprint over the phone... although im goin on 11 years. i dont know if that counts or not. i do know its not the normal thing they do. but if you need a payment plan and want to work something out. I suggest you call in until you find the right person who can help you. As i stated earlier. Everytime I've called. im told something different by each individual.

hope this helps....goodluck

• 3. Is there payment plans on phones with sprint?
    SprintCares Sprint Employee

@GALANOS5  We do not offer payment plans for equipment purchases.  Even if the equipment is billed to your account, payment in full  is due when your bill is due.   I hope this answers your question.   Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points