This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 13, 2010 10:02 AM by Levi4u RSS

Can I have my Yahoo emails sent to my cell phone for free, with the Everything Messaging 450, plan, and if so, how do i set it up?

spinningplates Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi everyone. I have Everything Messaging 450 with Sprint, and the cell phone I have is the Rumor LG.

I do NOT have the Everything Plan, I have Everything MESSAGING 450.

I am set up with facebook's mobile service, and I am not charged any extra using the facebook sms messages to be sent to my cell phone. All my friends facebook status's that they add, and any messages sent to my facebook.. are automatically sent to my cell phone. I pay nothing extra by Sprint for using the facebook mobile, because I am on their Everything Messaging 450, plan.

Getting to my question... Someone told me that I can also receive messages from my yahoo emails, to my cell phone, for free, with the Everything Messaging 450, but if I reply to any of my yahoo messages from my cell phone, that I will be charged by Sprint.

My question is, is this true?, can I set it up so that all my yahoo emails are sent to my cell phone, without being charged extra for this, since I do have Everything Messaging?  As I said above, I do receive all my facebook messages to my cell phone, and have never paid anything extra.

Also, if it is true that I can do this, and not have to pay extra to have my yahoo emails sent to my cell phone, how do I go about setting this up?

Thanks for any and all help.

Happy Holidays!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points