This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2011 2:49 PM by SW_TW_DM Branched to a new discussion. RSS

WLHSU1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I just want to give my feedback that this new "enhanced account management".

1. Navigation is not consistant - I see different navigation bars everywhere (i.e. on the top, middle and right, in the embeded pages...etc.) when I browse through the site.  Very confusing.

2. I don't really see much change to the site, as it seemed like the old site just got embeded to the new site/frame.

• 1. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    smahn11 Newbie

I agree, this is one of the worse sites that I have to deal with when managing our mobility accounts.

There are too many screens to click on and too many paths to remember.

• 2. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    DUPAGE_VALERIE Newbie

Right on!  Thank you for speaking up!  I prefer the old site we used for account management.  In addition to the comment of too many screens and paths, I'll add that it's slow.

• 3. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    SPRES_CC Newbie

I agree 100%. Have repeatedly told my Sprint reps that this new website is awful. Something that took me maybe 2 minutes to do now takes 5-10 minutes with the navigation. Can not access things I used to be able to. Simple updates are near impossible. Bring back the simple process it was so much easier & less time consuming.

• 4. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    KATHY_MILLER01 Newbie

I agree 100%!!    I prefer the old site we used for account management.  I find I call the 800# rather try and navigate through the new site – too time consuming. Just to change a DAC it takes so many clicks that I give up! Whoever created this site needs to be fired – find someone that knows what they are doing…DRIVES ME CRAZY! I have other things to do.

• 5. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    smahn11 Newbie

What I can't understand is why the can't make this site more user friendly. It would be nice if when you log in, you are brought to a main page that you could enter a number or an account and be brought right there. Ordering phones from this site is a pain as well. You have to enter a number just to get to that site.

I find this site very frustrating as does my team and wish that Sprint would hire a web developer to totally revamp this site.

• 6. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    BRKMAN_ST3 Newbie

I agree! It is obvious that whoever developed these changes never had to work in the site on a day to day basis. Sprint is confused and won't admit that there is a difference in functionality and useability. Yes the site works and eventually you can make the necessary change but they ruined the user experience and added so many steps that minutes are added to processing every transaction.

Unfortunately Sprint doesn't seem interested in improving the site to make it more user friendly. I've called wireless manager and at their direction opened tickets on the issues I'm having plus our designated rep has opened tickets as well . . . but nothing has changed and I don't even get updates on the tickets.

• 7. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    Alvarezae Sprint Employee

Thanks for your feedback on Enhanced Account Management. While it may take some time to get used to the changes, there are a lot of integration features that actually speed up the process!

Here's an example:

- When changing a user name from Wireless Manager, you'd have to search for your subscriber, go to Update User, go to Edit Name, enter the new name, and click save.

- With the new My Sprint Busines site, you login to My Sprint Business, search for your subscriber, click the name link, and hit save.

We host weekly calls that review these integration features every Tuesday and Thursday. The link to register is available on the Business Community page.

We have made changes to the site based on customer feedback. Recently, we have received a lot of questions on the Hierarchy Selector since most customers were used to seeing a search field on the front page. We're making enhancements to improve that and will be posting details prior to making those changes.

Please continue to provide feedback.

• 8. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    BRKMAN_ST3 Newbie

Yes, but now you have to first load the hierarchy every single time you want to search for anything and with over 4,300 lines on our account just waiting for the hierarchy to load is a huge waste of time. The original format had a search box on every page and searching was immediate - you didn't have to load the hierarchy and then pull up the search box for every single action.

You also over simplified the process outlined for changing a name in the new system:

Your description:

With the new My Sprint Business site, you login to My Sprint Business, search for your subscriber, click the name link, and hit save.

Actual steps:

With the new My Sprint Business site, you login to My Sprint Business, load the hierarchy, search for your subscriber, go to subscriber, click update subscriber, click edit name, enter new name and then hit save.

How does this new process save steps? The steps in the original wireless manager were:

search for subscriber, go to Update User, go to Edit Name, enter the new name, and click save.

Sprint's lack of understanding of how the site functions past and present explains a lot of the current issues users are experiencing.

Live in my world for just a day and try managing 4,300+ lines with this new system and I guarantee you change your tune!

• 9. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    smahn11 Newbie

I agree with what was posted about a name change. This site is poorly constructed, not user friendly and is a major source each day of my frustration. We have service with both Verizon and AT&T and their sites are user friendly, easy to navigate and just over-all better.

Maybe the Sprint developers should visit those sites and see what they can take from it.

Thanks

• 10. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    MITSHU_RB Newbie

I totally agree with everyone on how terrible this site is.  I can't imagine trying to manage 4,300 when all I have is 163.  Trying to make a simple change is horrific and each time I use the site, something has changed to make it even more difficult.  Someone with Sprint needs to take a "sneek peek" at Verizon's My Business web site.  Beats rings around this monstor!!!!!

• 11. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    Alvarezae Sprint Employee

There is a much easier way to change the user name.

After you log in to My Sprint Business, search for your  subscriber, click the name link, and hit save.

Name Change.jpg

You can also go the other route to update subscriber, click edit name, etc. But changing the name from this field will be much faster.

We are also making improvements to the search feature. The device listing will display all of the devices on the account, regardless of what subaccount they sit in, and a phone number search field will be added to the device listing. This should improve your search experience as opposed to having to access your hierarchy each time. We are targeting late February for this change.

Your feedback is valuable and we appreciate you sharing your concerns.

• 12. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    smahn11 Newbie

Sprint can tell us all they want how great this site is but it is terrible. I hate to use it, but we have to many lines to call everytime. If I could move the lines to a different carrier I would but that would be a nightmare in itself.

Instead of defending the site, why doesn't Sprint listen to those that use it and change it.

• 13. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    trinity25 Newbie

I just spent more than an hour with a costumer representative who try her best to help me print the call details for the month of September 2010.  It is awful, I could not bring it up on the screen, even though you said that we have access to bills up to 24 months.  Please make this website work efficiently.  Thanks.

• 14. Re: Feedback: Not User Friendly
    Empire-Today Newbie

Thank you all for your posts, I really thought I was the only one out here who felt this way.  I dread having to go into my account everyday.  There really should be an easier way to access information.  I shouldn't have to spend 2 x the amount of time doing a task then I did with the old system.  Please Sprint look into this.  I get so frustrated I end up calling my rep to handle simple everyday tasks. I thought this was supposed to help us??

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...