This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 28, 2011 6:59 AM by ClaudiPo RSS

Wendy's Employee 18% Discount Help

faithflippo Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Wendy's employee, and saw a poster in my work's break room with a code on it, for 18% off all individual regular priced plans. I am not sure how to make this discount activated. I'm about to have a baby boy in April, and so any saving would be fantastic right now. If anybody can help me out with this is would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

• 1. Re: Wendy's Employee 18% Discount Help
    ClaudiPo Silver Expert
    Currently Being Moderated

Yes, Sprint customers may receive a discount depending on their employer's agreement with Sprint. You can initiate the process at http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt/ais/wdyw.asp?id12=BHP_Link_EmployeeDiscounts or call 1-888-798-1005.

Here's some additional information about the program that you should be aware of:

• If any subscriber on the account qualifies for the employee discount, the discount is set at the account level and all qualifying phone numbers on the account receive the discount.
    • The discounts are not back-dated to the date the customer requested the discount to be applied to the account.
    • The discount goes into effect after the first full bill cycle after an account is added to the discount structure.
    • Before receiving an employee discount, all existing consumer customers must agree to a new 2-year service agreement on all qualifying lines of service on discountable plans.  Note that not all plans and add-ons are eligible for a discount, including but not limited to:
      • Simply Everything with unlimited voice service
      • Everything Business with unlimited voice service
      • Everything Plus individual and shared plans
      • SERO Premium plans
      • Sprint Basic 200
      • Plans for Mobile Broadband/Data Cards
      • Add-on services with a monthly recurring charge of $29.99 or less (examples include but not limited to: Messaging Add-ons, Data Packs, Data Premier, $10 Premium Data add-on for 4G and non-4G smartphones)
    • Exceptions when the new 2-year Service Agreement (SA) extension is not required:
      • Customer requests employee discount within the first 90 days of activating a line of service or renewing their SA on a line on their account. No other line on the account requires an SA extension.
      • If customer is on a rate plan that does not qualify for the discount, such as Simply Everything and Basic 200, do not require the SA extension (effective 09/08/10).
      • Subscriptions on a shared plan that rank 3+ do not require the SA extension since they do not qualify for the discount (effective 08/27/10).

Feel free to search the Community for more information about these discounts, e.g., see the post at http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/223610#223610.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points