To connect your device to a computer via USB:
1. Use the USB cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
2. Open the Notification panel and tap USB connected.
3. Tap the Turn on USB storage button and OK in the dialog box that opens to confirm that you want to
4. When the device is connected as USB storage, you receive a notification on your computer. Your device's microSD card is mounted as a removable drive on your computer. You can now copy files to and from the microSD card.
During this time, you will not be able to access the microSD card in your device, so you can't use applications that rely on the microSD card, such as Camera, Gallery, and Music.
To remove the connection
1. On your computer, complete the process to safely Stop, or Remove, the USB device (in this case, the
phone). For example, use the Safely Remove Hardware option to Stop the USB Mass Storage
Device on Windows® XP.
2. Open the Notification panel (on your device) and tap Turn off USB storage to unmount the microSD card.
Sprint is proud to have been named to The Civic 50, an annual survey of America?s most community-minded companies.