This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2011 12:05 PM by EJRW RSS

When do Night & Weekend Minutes start and end?

EJRW Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I've been digging around the Sprint site for about 30 minutes and I can't find a definitive answer on when nights start and end and when weekends start and end.

I'm a new Sprint customer, so I don't have a bill to look at yet, but this info was pretty clear on my T-Mobile bill.

I also understand that a "6PM night" option is available, but I really want to know what time "regular" nighttime (and weekend) minutes start.

Could someone please point me to that page that describes nights and weekends?

Thanks,

Eric

• 1. When do Night & Weekend Minutes start and end?
    Valued Member
    • Night and Weekend Hours begin at 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., or 9:00 p.m. depending on the type of plan provisioned on the subscription and including any special attachables that may change the Night and Weekend time of the Primary plan.
    • Night and Weekend Hours are based on the customer's location at the time of the call, not the time zone of the Home Service Area.
    • Example:
      • If a 9:00 p.m. Night and Weekend customer resides in the Central Time Zone and travels to the East Coast, their Night and Weekend Hours would begin at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
    • Nights end at 7:00 a.m. and Weekends end Monday at 7:00 a.m.
    • Customers do not receive unlimited calling on Holidays that fall on a weekday.
    • Calls are billed at the rate being charged when the call is initiated.
    • Examples:
    • A call which starts at 6:59 a.m. would be a Nights and Weekends call regardless of when the call ended.
    • A call which starts as Anytime minutes call will continue to bill as Anytime minutes even if it lasts into Nights and Weekends Hours.
    • 2. When do Night & Weekend Minutes start and end?
      rick.spencer Bronze Expert

You can go to My Sprint and find out the details of your plan.

• 3. When do Night & Weekend Minutes start and end?
      EJRW Regular Visitor

Thanks, that was very good!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
    • Helpful Answers - 2 points