This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2011 4:54 PM by BBAREND_ RSS

Upgrade 30 days prior to actual date.

BBAREND_ Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I chatted with customer service for a bit online, but am not completely sure they understood what I am asking.  My upgrade date is July 1st.  I want to pre-order the EVO 3D.  Most internet speculation points to an early June launch date.  Customer service indicated in a round about way that I get upgrade pricing within 30 days of my upgrade date (July 1st).  This indicates that I would get upgrade pricing on the EVO 3D starting June 1st, making it safe for me to pre-order.  Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

• 1. Upgrade 30 days prior to actual date.
    BBAREND_ Regular Visitor

So now I have two conflicting chat logs from sprint.  Ones says my upgrade will work on July 1st the other June 1st.  I would not normally care, but we are most likely looking at an early June launch of the EVO 3D.  If it comes out early June and I don't have an upgrade until July 1st, they will be out of stock until August or September.  However, if I can use my upgrade early and it launches in June I will be golden.  Non-conflicting info from Sprint would be nice.

• 2. Upgrade 30 days prior to actual date.
    BBAREND_ Regular Visitor

I called Sprint and both of the customer service reps I had chat sessions with were wrong.  Your upgrade is usable 2 weeks prior to the actual date.  Sprint took care of me anyway and made my upgrade usable today.  Now I just need them to release the EVO 3D already!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points