This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 22, 2011 12:24 PM by OKIESTRO RSS

Blackberry keeps rebooting--- I CAN FIX THAT PROBLEM

patricksaavedra Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Dear beloved Blackberry users. If your blackberry ever becomes a nuked-berry, it can be fixed; you don"t need to buy a new one.

Whats a Nuked-berry? Fatal errors during O/S Upgrades, installing 3rd party software that has a lot of glitches, malicious downloads and websites, are a few things that can cause a nuked-berry. When your Blackberry is nuked, it will do one or more of the following: will attempt to reboot over and over, will flash on for a few seconds with the red led and cut off without rebooting, will give a white screen with the spinning hour glass and do nothing else. These are the most common symptoms, but there are other things that can also indicate a nuked-berry. But needless to say it will never be usable to you, unless you read the rest of this.

If you bring a nuked-berry to the store, they will tell you to buy a new one. That is NOT neccessary.

To fix a nuked-berry you need to hook it up to a computer. But using Desktop Manager will be ineffective because it will only detect the phone for a few seconds. You need to <trap> the boot up process, and this can only be done with APPLOADER. APPLOADER is provided with Desktop Manager, but there is no link to it. You need to find iton your hard drive.

I don't want to post all the steps on this posting, every situation is unique. Email me at [.........], and I will walk you through the steps.

I have never come accross a Blackberry that I couldn't fix, and I came accross a lot of them, I even had people bring me Blackberrys that went swimming.

[.........]

Message was edited by: mapesy, who removed private information from a public forum

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...