This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2011 8:16 PM by Jeffsays RSS

Anybody having Sprint service Issues?

MARVABEVER Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have to depend on my cell phone for work.  For about the last 2 - 3 weeks, I have intermittent issues making phone calls and texts.  I get voice msg's when phone never rang and "message not sent" response when I tried to send texts.  I have had Sprint service for the past 10 years but this is getting old.  I thought it was just me, but my daughter said she is having problems too. AAAAUUUUUGGGGG VERY FRUSTRATING

• 1. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    papabearpeterson1223 Newbie

customer service, is a joke!!! i hate the way they belittle us so called "valued customers"!!!! lots of empty promises and being told that your lying or that they never said that! I'm sick of it!

• 2. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    jennyroudabush80 Newbie

I have also been having issues for about four months now. The first time I called they said they were working on the problem and would have it fixed by the begining of april. They have yet to fix the issue. There are still times when I can not make outgoing calls and when my texts won't go through also I get texts hours after they were sent. I have been with sprint for ten years and last week I was so frustrasted I emailed customer service because I could not call them because my phone would not call out and I have still not recieved a reply. I only have about three months left on my contract and I am now looking at other providers. I just feel after being loyal to a company for ten years and then not even being valued enough to get a response is unacceptable. I suggest you do the same. Good luck.

• 3. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    LATEGIRL2005 Newbie

i am frustrated as well...it is really getting bad...i am looking for another provider as well!

• 4. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    wingland Sprint Admin

I moved your post to our Network and Coverage Space.  If you'd like someone to look into coverage issues, please post your zip code and a major intersection near where you are having problems.

Thanks,

Will

• 5. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    binghamb Newbie

I Live in zipcode 89007, and I work in 89027, 89042, and 86432. (all zipcodes are within a 15 mile radius) I am supper frustrated with this..I have noticed the drop calls more and more lately as well, I was on phone with advanced tech support and got no where. They wanted to send me a in-house booster but i had a friend with same problem and it didnt help. My friend ported over to Verizon. I wish I could do the same but it will cost me 700.00 in ETF's if I leave. This problem started with me a month or two ago and is getting worse. I am an IT with a telecom and rely on my cell for communication either through email or voice. When I first signed up with sprint, I had no problems now seems like every month there is tower problems in my area. One time I was on Roam for a 7 days straight because they didnt have a part on hand to fix the tower. WTH!! I work for a telecom and we provide T1's for there cell towers here. If we(at my work) provided the service they are providing the customers in this area then they would be looking for another carrier to provide there T1's. This isnt right, When Level 1, 2, and 3 try and give you a signal booster for there customers to compensate dropped calls in there homes, seems like they have some serious issues. Does Verizon have these issues? I say Nay, Nay...

I tried to get out of my contract and they told me the only way to be released from my contract would be if they didnt provide service in my area. (technically they dont when the service is horrible lately with dropped calls in all zipcodes and constantly going to roam) Please Sprint Fix the problem. I have called several times and get a credit to my account when they have extended days on roam, but that doesnt fix my problem with dropped calls and clients who would rather text me than talk becuse they cant carry a conversation with me. I have been throught the signal refresh, udate PRL, update profile thing so many times, so that hasnt helped either. Its not just one phone on my account its all phones. HELP Please.

• 6. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    SHARONGOTTSCHALK71 Newbie

There is some sort of network issue right now. I have been a sprint customer for 14 years and have never had a real issue with them.

I live in Northern Kentucky 41016  greater Cincinnati area.  I can not text, or call anyone.  My roomate has a Sprint and she is having the same problem right now.  It worked fine 5 hours ago, I am sure they will correct it soon.

Sorry about the issues your having...Good luck to you

• 7. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    SHARONGOTTSCHALK71 Newbie

Issues in zip code 41016  Covington, KY  Major Intersection is I-75 and KY Rte 8, please note I am 11/2 miles West of that intersection.  I can not make calls, if one does go thru it disconects before I can get through to a person.  Test messages are the same, (Failed) Error. Message not sent. Network not responding.  If possible could you let me know when the problem has been corrected.  I need to be sure not missing work calls in the morning.

Thanks for your assistance!

Sharon G

• 8. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    wingland Sprint Admin

binghamb wrote:

I Live in zipcode 89007, and I work in 89027, 89042, and 86432.

The Las Vegas area had an outage -- it's listed as cleared as of today.

• 9. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    wingland Sprint Admin

SHARONGOTTSCHALK7 wrote:

There is some sort of network issue right now. I have been a sprint customer for 14 years and have never had a real issue with them.

I live in Northern Kentucky 41016  greater Cincinnati area.  I can not text, or call anyone. 

Correct -- we have network ticket 7590962 open for the greater Cincinnati area; we are actively working to restore service there.

Thanks,

Will

• 10. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    tilly37 Newbie

My boss and I are having the same issues and nothing they have done has helped. Getting voice mail when the phone never rings, text messeges that won't send or receive no signal strength when I used to have great signal where I live. They problems seem worse with the newer phones. WTH is up with that?

• 11. Re: Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    DALEJRROCKS8 Newbie

My wife and I are having problems here in Hobbs New Mexico(88240).   I can't call or receive any calls, just voice mail, but my texts sometimes work,    I used to have an IC502 nextel phone and NEVER had an issue with it.   Kinda wished I never got this phone to begin with.    I guess I'll cut my losses and get me a reliable provider. 

• 12. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    vvk Newbie

California, Santa Monica - Shows full signal but call dont go through or come in. Same with SMS

• 13. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    BENBEN35 Regular Visitor

Yes i am also in Santa Monica and am having the same problem.  Customer service has let me know there is a network outage and there is no "no estimated repair time available."

• 14. Anybody having Sprint service Issues?
    ELSAEE Newbie

Having the same issue but in the Philadelphia PA/Wilmington DE area since Hurricane Irene. HELP!

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points