This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2011 4:54 PM by RTKING10 RSS

Connectivity Issues!

ccclynn Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I've tried the "chat" support and suddenly that icon has disappeared from my options; but not before I received an error message saying I was trying to access chat during non-business hours (which I am within the business time frame!). I am having connectivity issues with my LG Optimus phone. When I try to access web pages or apps that require internet access, I receive error messages. This is happening about 8 out of the 10 times I try to connect to something. I have power cycled my phone 3 times and just had a representative (when my chat was working) say that they remotely refreshed my service. She said I should have no issues within the next half hour, and it's been over an hour and 1/2 and I still have same problems. When my "3G" lights are not lit, the connection is down; and that keeps occurring more and more frequently.

• 1. Connectivity Issues!
    Sprint Employee

Your assessment "When my "3G" lights are not lit, the connection is down; and that keeps occurring more and more frequently." shows this is coverage/signal based.  What zip code are you in?  Do you show roaming on your device?

Open your browser  then MENU>>MORE>>SETTINGS and scroll down and clear cache, cookies and history.

If you are still having the issues please reply to my private message.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

• 2. Connectivity Issues!
    ccclynn Newbie

This did not resolve my problem.

• 3. Connectivity Issues!
    J4146181 Newbie

I am in the 37069 zip code and have started having connectivity problems.  It continually cuts out in my home.  this occurred last year during the flood and then was ok after the towers were repaired.  It has now started again just in the last two or three weeks.  

• 4. Connectivity Issues!
    -D4V1D- Silver Expert

CLYNN7711 - What error messages are you receiving.  The 3G lights will normally go grey if there isn't any data being sent or received by the phone. We can try a data restore on your device, I'll send you a private message so I can get some information from you to attempt.

J4146181 - I'm not showing any outtages for your zip code, but I'd be happy to look at the actual tower you are connecting to so we can determine if there are any issues with it or if it is device related.

Thanks for posting!

Dave

• 5. Connectivity Issues!
    RTKING10 Newbie

I'm also having connectivity problems. I have a full signal bar, but I cannot call, receive calls, or send texts. Every hour or so I'll receive all my texts at once, but I'm not able to respond to any. My zip code is 78550. This has been going on since Wednesday evening. I've powered on and off, and a representative even had me do a factory reset, but my issue still has not been resolved.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points