1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 30, 2011 1:31 PM by abe2020 RSS

NASCAR and Sprint Football Live not working

LouMagyar Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I'm running EB28 currently - checked for firmware, prl, and android upgrades.  PRL was upgraded.

Updated profile.

NASCAR reports an error that "NASCAR is only available for Sprint and Nextel users" and the widget just says "error occurred. tap to try again."

Sprint Football Live connects with the icon, but the widget reports a similar error to NASCAR - "Sprint Football Live is available for Sprint customers only."  It was working a couple days ago, but now that the lockout is over, there's nothing...  If I am a Sprint customer, how come my phone app doesnt now it?

Oh, and I already texted 'football' to '7777', downloaded and installed the latest version of the SFL app...

Oh, and I already texted 'nascar' to '7777', downloaded and installed the latest version of the NASCAR app...

Oh, and I rebooted the phone to re-allocate the resources after the installs...

• 1. Re: NASCAR and Sprint Football Live not working
    abe2020 Sprint Employee
    Currently Being Moderated

I'm sorry that you're having issue with your NASCAR.Try this option you need to download Sprint ID pack. Here is what you need to do. Go to ID PACK-GET NEW- CHOOSE SPRINTID - THEN CHOOSE SPRINT PACK- Download and Install the SPRINT PACK. Once you download the Sprint ID Pack-Look for NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile and play NAASCAR.

Thanks

Abe

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...