This discussion is archived
8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2011 1:26 PM by ivebeenplayedbefore RSS

PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...

Wanda77b Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

HI MY NAME IS WANDA B[...] IM SO TIRED OF EVERYTIME I WANT TO ORDER A RINGBACK TONE IT WILL GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO CLICK THE BUTTON, BUT THEN SEND ME TO THIS PAGE AND SAY SORRY BUT ITS A ERROR WITH THE PAGE THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS NOW. WHAT'S UP WITH SPRINT..

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed private information

• 1. Re: PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    raylitherland67 Sprint Employee

Hello Wanda,

I am sorry you are having problems with getting a ringback tone. Are you trying to do this on the website or from your phone? If from the website, are you the account administrator? What browser are you using? If using Internet Explorer, are you able to us another browser such as Mozilla Fireox or Google Chrome?

• 2. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    ZERMENO0 Newbie

I am having the same issue.  Using Internet Explorer and everytime I go to purchase a ring back tone, I hit the Purchase ringtone button it takes me back to the Digital Lounge home page.  Have attempted for several months now and I end up giving up.  Then I try again in a few weeks and the same thing happens over and over again!

• 3. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    CHICOBABY87 Newbie

I dont have another browser,but this is very inconvenient..I click buy ringback tone and it takes me back to digital lounge home page, very frustrating!!!!!!

• 4. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    LACOUNTESS Newbie

THIS IS REALLY CRAZY,,I JUST ORDER A 9.99 TONE AND IT SAY DO THIS AND THAT AND I DID BUT YET FIND OUT THAT YALL DONT HAVE THE SONG I PAID FOR..... WOW!! GOT TO WAIT TILL SOME ONE IS ABLE TO HELP ME CAUSE I WANT MY MONEY OR MY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRUSTRATING AS ****...

• 5. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    jellybean91 Expert

LACOUNTESS did you purchase a ring back tone or did you purcahse an album. Im see you put 9.99 on the post..if you would like for me to help you with the ringback options, settings, or charges please private message me you phone number and I will help..

• 6. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    jellybean91 Expert

CHICOBABY87 Just need to veirfy that when logging on to the sprint.com to get the ringback tone that you are using the user name and passcode for your phone number.If so please private message me you phone number and I can furhter assist you with the issue.

• 7. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    jellybean91 Expert

Just need to veirfy that when logging on to the sprint.com to get the ringback tone that you are using the user name and passcode for your phone number once you go into the digital lounge it will show a phone number at the top.If so please private message me you phone number and I can furhter assist you with the issue.

• 8. PROBLEM WITH ORDER A RINGBACK TONES ETC...
    ivebeenplayedbefore Newbie

I have signed in and my phone number and type are accurate. I attempted to buy the Ringtone/Ringback Bundle (single left click on '$4.04 Bundle' button) after a little pause the next screen that I saw was:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 Server at sprint-webstore.real.com Port 80
    Is this an error on Sprint's port or does it have anything to do with Internet Explorer 9 version 9.0.8112.16421 (64-bit Edition),
    Update Versions:9.0.2(KB2559049), with a Cipher Strength of 256-bit compatibility. The time of occurrence:11:52am CDST

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...