This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2011 12:45 PM by mapesy RSS

I'm extremely angry at Sprint bcoz of the difficulty of paying my bill online

WTFF Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Why isn't there a an easy to find button that says "Pay Bill" so I can click on it when I'm in a hurry to pay for it online?????????

• 1. I'm extremely angry at Sprint bcoz of the difficulty of paying my bill online
    SprintCares Sprint Employee

WTFF,

I'm really sorry about any issues you're having with our site functionality. For the fastest way to pay your bill, I will list the steps here:

• •1.                              Login to your account on sprint.com
    • •2.                              On the "Your Bill" section, select "Pay full amount" or "Pay partial amount"
    • •3.                              This should bring you to the section where you enter your credit card/checking information.
    • •4.                              Submit Payment

Are you receiving any error messages? You may need to make sure that you've verified your account in the "preferances" area. Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks for the post.

Regards,

William

SprintCares Social Media Team

• 2. I'm extremely angry at Sprint bcoz of the difficulty of paying my bill online
    WTFF Newbie

I'm not receiving any error messages.

I just don't see the section where it says "your bill"...is this on the top, middle or bottom of the page?

Do I have to use Internet Explorer to pay my bill without a problem?

I'm using Firefox to pay my bill bcoz I dislike Internet Explorer and if Sprint isn't user friendly on Firefox, I hope your webmaster does something about it soon

• 3. I'm extremely angry at Sprint bcoz of the difficulty of paying my bill online
    JoJo0401 Sprint Employee

If you originally set up your online account without providing your account info (PIN, account number) its possible you are viewing a brief overview page that only displays your sprint log in username and the device you have. You'll need to choose the drop down in the top right corner and select "My preferences" and "update my profile" to provide your account details. Then when you log in you should see first thing under your My Account page "View Bill" and "Pay Now"

• 4. I'm extremely angry at Sprint bcoz of the difficulty of paying my bill online
    mapesy Sprint Admin

It sounds like your online profile may not be set at the account level. Here is a blog that helps you check that, then also offers a way to correct it.

mapesy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...