This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2011 4:54 PM by -D4V1D- RSS

Ringback tone

ripleemarie Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to purchase a ringback tone name of the song is The Love We Had Stays On My Mind (Chorus) by The Dells. But everytime I click the Pruchase button it errors out. Can you help with this?

• 1. Ringback tone
    -D4V1D- Silver Expert

Have you been able to purchase a ringback tone before?  You need to have the ability to purchase premium content is the only reason I ask.

• 2. Ringback tone
    ripleemarie Newbie

Yes I currently have one on my phone and wanted to change it but its not allowing me too

• 3. Ringback tone
    -D4V1D- Silver Expert

I'm going to send you a private message to get some information from you so that I can look at a few things on my end.

• 4. Ringback tone
    -D4V1D- Silver Expert

Are you trying to make the purchase from your phone or on a computer? Does it give a specific error message? All the network settings so far have looked ok.  If you are doing this on your computer have you tried to clear your cache and browsing history, reboot and attempt again? Or try a different web browser all together?  If from the phone, you can try to clear your history and cache as well (internet>menu>more>settings>clear cache,history,cookie).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...