This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2011 11:17 PM by mrdeathoncall RSS

Horrible Customer Service In Store & On The Phone....

mrdeathoncall Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

My Letter To Dan Hesse...like I'll get a response, or anyone to help me...

I've been a customer since January of 2011 of Sprint PCS, and I am  disappointed to say the least with the level of service at both your  store locations (Corporate), and over the phone with Customer Care,  Technical Support, Supervisors, and Account Services (Retention). I've  been sworn at, talked down to, told that I am not who I say I am, etc. I  have had device issues that the people at your stores can't fix/have no  clue as to what is going on, and laugh at me when I tell them I have an  issue with the phone, they say there is none. I am writing today to let  you know that we are VERY unhappy with what has happened and am no  longer willing to tolerate this sort of behavior from represenatives of  Sprint. I have Sprint service, but my Husband works for Verizon  Wireless...they would never in a million years treat their customers  like your represenatives on the phone or in the store have done us.

After today, we will seek other alternatives/carriers to resume our  cellular service unless there is something that can be done to correct  these issues. The young lady in Account Services was unwilling to  listen, at least actively listen to be able to resolve my issue. There  was one thing that she could have done to resolve our issue, but instead  telling us (for lack of better words) that we can cancel and take our  business elsewhere.

We both thank you for your time and consideration.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...