This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2011 10:43 PM by garrett11251998 RSS

Speedglow LLC?

JillianMarie722 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone tell me if they are or have been charged for this? I dont even know what this is. Please help. Thank you.

• 1. Speedglow LLC?
    AARONBEN117 Newbie

It's on my bill,  they were sending me text messages and charging me 9.99/month and this is the third time its happend on 3 out of 4 of my lines and they tell me that i have to be more carefull about what i sign up for.  I spend almost 5 thousand a year with sprint, i'm going to tell them if they can't stop fraudulent companies from showing up on my bill then i will take that 5 thousand somewhere else.

the best thing to do in this case is build awareness on message boards, tell friends, and call state representatives.  i don't care much for new laws but here in minnesota a law against this kind of fraudulent behavior would be passed in a new york minute.

• 2. Re: Speedglow LLC?
    raylitherland67 Sprint Employee

It sounds like a premium text messaging charge that comes with a short code. You can private message either geekoftexas or else I and we can definitely get that blocked for you. You can also unsubscribe to it by replying back to that short code and type in the word "STOP"

Thanks,

Ray.

• 3. Speedglow LLC?
    garrett11251998 Newbie

I have charges for this Speedglow LLc also and see no record of it on my phone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points