2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2011 10:48 PM by mehca RSS

Visual Voicemail Not Working With iPhone 4S and Airave Airvana!

Medic_Coop Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I have a Airave Airvana and an iPhone 4S.  (Actually 2 of them, mine and my wife's)  We are not receiving our visual voicemail or notifications of voicemail at all while connected to the Airave.  Yesterday, we were not even getting our calls at all.  They would just go straight to voicemail, and we would get NO notification as to a missed call or a voicemail being received.  So, this is a BIG problem as we get no reception in the home due to no signal without the Airave.  We both are on call at our jobs (Emergency Medicine) and rely on having phones work when we need them.  I know everyone's situation is different, but I know everyone also wants their devices to work properly when needed.  What is being done to fix this problem and what is the time frame?  I have had multiple tech support calls and have 2 different tickets open with them.  Anyone have any info on this?

• 1. Visual Voicemail Not Working With iPhone 4S and Airave Airvana!
    CAMDINGA1 Regular Visitor

You might try signing up for google voice and see if that will work while they fix it.  I have been reading up on google voice and you can link it directly with your spint phone number.  I think you voice message will be on email (google voice website), but I think you can set up notifications from there.  You can eaisly disable google voice if it doesnt work. Keep posting, I am considering getting an Airave due to poor signal in my home.

Thanks

• 2. Visual Voicemail Not Working With iPhone 4S and Airave Airvana!
    mehca Regular Visitor

Had the same problem.  After 9 days tech support finally had me check my PRL. Settings>General>About>Carrier and tap to toggle to PRL. PRL51082 is a defective phone and needs to be returned. This is a known issue. Problem Sprint has no replacement phones, and if you reactivate (i did) your old smartphone a $10 monthly fee is added. I was not paying this fee because I was previously grandfathered as my last phone purchase was in Oct.09.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...