5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2011 3:35 AM by ROBYN_5 RSS

Favorite iPhone Apps?

Iampremier Expert
Currently Being Moderated

Camera+ is the best camera I've ever had on any phone.  Love that app, especially the zoom feature.

Taxi Magic - press a button and here comes your cab

Newstand - I read everything I want!

Spotify - Best music app ever (paying customer of course)

I am researching all the food apps now...and looking for a good yoga one. 

What do you like?

• 1. Favorite iPhone Apps?
    MarzDS23 Valued Member

WhatsApp Text all my international friends Free and they can do they same to me.

Map Quest Worked very well when i needed to find a back road to where i was going.

Foursquare  Love checking in to places. Gives you feedback/reviews on the place you are at( IE resturant.. if a server was bd or food was poor)

Pandora I love having this runing while I workout at home( Listening to Shawn T(insanity) say Push through while my favorite  Electronic/Dance is playing is just great)

Had Camera+ on my EVO loved that app and I got it free on a daily Amazon free app day.... Its worth the money though IMO

• 2. Favorite iPhone Apps?
    Sharoncool Newbie

Hi Lampremier, Please find out my top 5 iphone app that I am working for it,

• WorldCard Mobile- It is a effective business card reader and scanner app that instantly information from business cards to the user’s native contacts.
    • Angry Birds- It is an amazing game app.
    • Worldictionary- For instant translation and search of words.
    • Pocket Yoga- Useful app for yoga.
    • Six Pack App- Helps to keep up my calorie up-to level.
  • 3. Favorite iPhone Apps?
    meaniePanda Newbie

Wunderlist -- great for keeping lots of to do / wish lists

Pulse -- my go-to news feed reader

Quora -- a Q&A community that you can get prettty solid answers from

Foodspotting -- obsessive documentation of all things delicious, good for getting an idea of what's yummy around you

Big Lens -- my go-to post-production aperture adjuster to get shallower depth of field for my iphone photos

Angry Birds Seasons -- for the angry birds pro... the cool themed add ons are fun AND challenging

Glass Pong -- not sure why this game is so addicting but it is

• 4. Re: Favorite iPhone Apps?
    iadubber1 Regular Visitor

I love the games

Where's my Water

Trainyard

Word Warp

The app Rage Faces if fun when texting my friends who understand them, and I guess for those that do not

Also have to agree with MapQuest for the best free navigation app. It got me where I needed to go this weekend without a hitch.

• 5. Favorite iPhone Apps?
    ROBYN_5 Valued Member

Pulse

Plants & Zombies (geez, this game is addictive!!!)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...