5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2011 3:15 PM by HuliMAKAflip808 RSS

Trouble connecting to the network

HuliMAKAflip808 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

So, it seems like my iPhone 4s has trouble connecting to the network/Internet after a phone call. Especially Siri. When will Sprint fix this issue?  Is it because the slow 3G speed? Or because we cannot use our phone and talk at the same time? My point is if we cannot connect to the network, after a phone call, then fix it so the 3G doesn't show up until its actually connected to the network. It's frustrating trying to use the network after a call and not be able to connect to the internet.

Anyone else have this issue?

And are those two "intelligent" anntanaes in the iPhone 4s actually being put too use? I see everyone complaining about the 3G speed. and I'm one of them. The speed is rediculously slow.

• 1. Trouble connecting to the network
    alex2030 Newbie

I live in Houston, Tx.... I have problems with my 3g network (evo 3g and Iphone 4s)  So the 3G dosesnt show up.  Just call to customer care and they said sprint is fix fix it.

• 2. Trouble connecting to the network
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

I would suggest you to turn off your WI-FI  and update the profile( Tap Key Pad. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#). Phone will process updates. Tap  OK. Once the Mobile Network is on and  re-start the phone by Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slide to power off slider appears, and then slide the slider. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. After this troubleshooting try Sprint Network and try web again.

• 3. Trouble connecting to the network
    Medic_Coop Regular Visitor

So, since it never works.  Are you saying we need to run the ##UPDATE# many times a day?

• 4. Trouble connecting to the network
    G4m3_0v3r Regular Visitor

That didn't work for me. I still get the "o"

• 5. Re: Trouble connecting to the network
    HuliMAKAflip808 Regular Visitor

abe2020, I am assuming your work for sprint since you have the logo as your picture next too your name.  Now, I shouldn't have to do the #UPDATE## everytime this happens... This shouldn't be the customers issue.  It's obviously a problem with the network... Or software on the phone.  Updating the profile won't do anything... In my case.  It doesn't fix anything... If you read my first post correctly, I explained that I am having issues connecting to the network after a call... Now, I know for a fact that where I live, there is LOTS of 3G... Especially for sprint... So I know that cell service is not an issue... So, how do you recommend fixing this problem?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...